Toowong, Queensland
Number of Destinations

cruiseVC7P3M 7/12/15 to 5/1/16 this was ment to be a cruise of a life time our 50th wedding anervasary, first a very noisy cabin 3396 just below the galley entry all you hear from 6am to midnight clip,clop,clip,clop the waiters heavy shoes and the a tray of dirty dishes banged down and slid along the bench after 2 day i lost it, they moved us, but the horror didn't there cabin2702 when we left Australia we had 6 weeks of medication, on Christmas morning my wife said we don't have enough medication to get back home, we still had 3 weeks to go. On boxing morning before going ashore for the day i put a small piece of seller tape on the draw were our medication was housed and on the dressing table,on our return the tape had been broken proving some one had compromised our medication draw, I told the manager of the front desk, he sent me back to my cabin were the house keeping manager and steward was waiting, i explained what I had found and gave him a demo to show how the tape had been broken, he made all sorts of excuses, one was could you have opened the draw by polishing the wood work.I got a phone call from the manager of the front desk and asked if they can they do a search of our room while we were at dinner i said ok. We didnt hearing any thing for 2 days then the manager of the front desk phoned and asked if we had found our medication i said NO, by this time my wife was getting sick due to the lack of her medication, we went to see the doctor, I could see the doctor believed us ours was NOT and isolated case, he gave us some medication but no pain medication as the ship was running low, so my wife was in a lot of pain for the remainder of our cruise and stay in Singapore, THIS IS 100% TRUE DONT TRUST HOLLAND AMERICA WE ARE NOT FIRST TIME CRUISERS WE HAVE DON 24 CRUISES

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Holland America Line. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Holland America Line to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Holland America Line and holland america line cruise for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments