3.3
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Our room, for two nights, was on the first floor next to the door to the parking lot where the smokers congregated. It was so small we could not open our suicases without squeezing between them and the bed.

Paint peeling on the plumbing access panel in the bathroom, chipped tiles in the tub, a clothing rod hanging across one end of the bathroom. The next day we saw a room in the newer tower section which was huge and lovely. After paying what we did, no one should have to endure that kind of accomodation!!! That was the last destination of our 14 day/land Alaska trip.

It left a very bad impression. Our travel agent contacted Holland and we received what she said was a standard acknowledgement: $400 credit on our next cruise. Peachy, but they should not have such substandard rooms for anyone!! The manager said they were waiting for money for an upgrade.

Not my probkem.

Shut that part down while they wait!! I am sure we did not pay a lower price than the people in the new tower.

Review about: Westmark Hotels Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Cruise.

I didn't like: Land accomodation.

Comments