Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088
35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise
Dear Kirsten Woods,
Office of the President
How arrogant and rude can you be by asking us our opinion about our cruise but never react on it or giving an answer.
The last question in the survey was, whether we do agree, to allow you to contact us.
There is a big cap between advertisement and actuality.
Let us try again to make certain complaints clear about our cruise.
We started our cruise on april 2nd 2016 in San Diego. After checking in we got our cabin key.
During the first couple of days we had to go to the frontoffice to get a new key, 4 or 5 times, because it was impossible to go into the cabin, even for the people responsible for our room. That was going on and on till the the moment that I was getting angry and I told the people loud that it was a shame that the did not solve the problem. After that discussion they have sent a technician to solve it.
Complaint nr 2: The sofa in the cabin
I have 2 hip replacements and the quality sofa was so bad that after using it you are ready for a hernia operation,
so we asked the hotelmanager to look for a solution. The answer was: we do not get money from the company to improve sofas, and they tried to do something with bed pillows and sheets. (see attached photo's) Of course this was not solving the problem, but for a luxury cruise, fantastic.
Complaint 3: soot flakes from the air conditioning.
A couple of times we had soot flakes on our bed and solving that problem had again to do with money, and that was not available. The only thing they did was cleaning the sheets, several times. See attached photo's, but again for a luxury cruise, fantastic.
Rust on your on body and clothes while sunbathing on sea view pool deck. That had to do with the old filters, and to renew them was not possible, because there was no money available, so we had to live with that, Not bad for a luxury cruise.
A other nice thing happing in the main restaurant.
During dinner broke a water pipe in the ceiling, so we had for a couple of time a nice waterfall in the restaurant.
We missed during the cruise a couple ports, due to bad weather. There were no alternatives and that is a pity
I really hope that you are so polite to react to this mail, which was not possible to make earlier. Our son lives in the USA, so when we left the ship in Seattle we took another 2-1/2 months travelling through the USA an Canada.
It is a pity that I have to be so negative, but for the price we paid you can expect more.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Arrogance of customers service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Holland America Line Cruise
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..."
- "Placed order for next day delivery. Delivery was supposed to be free. Ended up with additional $18 charge on top of listed order price (for handling). Not sure..."
- "I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today.... something happen that made me ..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."