Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088
35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise
Dear Kirsten Woods,
Office of the President
How arrogant and rude can you be by asking us our opinion about our cruise but never react on it or giving an answer.
The last question in the survey was, whether we do agree, to allow you to contact us.
There is a big cap between advertisement and actuality.
Let us try again to make certain complaints clear about our cruise.
We started our cruise on april 2nd 2016 in San Diego. After checking in we got our cabin key.
During the first couple of days we had to go to the frontoffice to get a new key, 4 or 5 times, because it was impossible to go into the cabin, even for the people responsible for our room. That was going on and on till the the moment that I was getting angry and I told the people loud that it was a shame that the did not solve the problem. After that discussion they have sent a technician to solve it.
Complaint nr 2: The sofa in the cabin
I have 2 hip replacements and the quality sofa was so bad that after using it you are ready for a hernia operation,
so we asked the hotelmanager to look for a solution. The answer was: we do not get money from the company to improve sofas, and they tried to do something with bed pillows and sheets. (see attached photo's) Of course this was not solving the problem, but for a luxury cruise, fantastic.
Complaint 3: soot flakes from the air conditioning.
A couple of times we had soot flakes on our bed and solving that problem had again to do with money, and that was not available. The only thing they did was cleaning the sheets, several times. See attached photo's, but again for a luxury cruise, fantastic.
Rust on your on body and clothes while sunbathing on sea view pool deck. That had to do with the old filters, and to renew them was not possible, because there was no money available, so we had to live with that, Not bad for a luxury cruise.
A other nice thing happing in the main restaurant.
During dinner broke a water pipe in the ceiling, so we had for a couple of time a nice waterfall in the restaurant.
We missed during the cruise a couple ports, due to bad weather. There were no alternatives and that is a pity
I really hope that you are so polite to react to this mail, which was not possible to make earlier. Our son lives in the USA, so when we left the ship in Seattle we took another 2-1/2 months travelling through the USA an Canada.
It is a pity that I have to be so negative, but for the price we paid you can expect more.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Arrogance of customers service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Holland America Line Cruise
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..."
- "Do not expect a summer vacation on Viking. Don't be misled by the commercials. Read the fine print - Viking is well aware of river levels but do not..."
- "I see there are others who have this same poor decal quality experience. My trailer is awesome on the inside but looks like trailer trash from the outside and is..."
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."