Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088
35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise
Dear Kirsten Woods,
Office of the President
How arrogant and rude can you be by asking us our opinion about our cruise but never react on it or giving an answer.
The last question in the survey was, whether we do agree, to allow you to contact us.
There is a big cap between advertisement and actuality.
Let us try again to make certain complaints clear about our cruise.
We started our cruise on april 2nd 2016 in San Diego. After checking in we got our cabin key.
During the first couple of days we had to go to the frontoffice to get a new key, 4 or 5 times, because it was impossible to go into the cabin, even for the people responsible for our room. That was going on and on till the the moment that I was getting angry and I told the people loud that it was a shame that the did not solve the problem. After that discussion they have sent a technician to solve it.
Complaint nr 2: The sofa in the cabin
I have 2 hip replacements and the quality sofa was so bad that after using it you are ready for a hernia operation,
so we asked the hotelmanager to look for a solution. The answer was: we do not get money from the company to improve sofas, and they tried to do something with bed pillows and sheets. (see attached photo's) Of course this was not solving the problem, but for a luxury cruise, fantastic.
Complaint 3: soot flakes from the air conditioning.
A couple of times we had soot flakes on our bed and solving that problem had again to do with money, and that was not available. The only thing they did was cleaning the sheets, several times. See attached photo's, but again for a luxury cruise, fantastic.
Rust on your on body and clothes while sunbathing on sea view pool deck. That had to do with the old filters, and to renew them was not possible, because there was no money available, so we had to live with that, Not bad for a luxury cruise.
A other nice thing happing in the main restaurant.
During dinner broke a water pipe in the ceiling, so we had for a couple of time a nice waterfall in the restaurant.
We missed during the cruise a couple ports, due to bad weather. There were no alternatives and that is a pity
I really hope that you are so polite to react to this mail, which was not possible to make earlier. Our son lives in the USA, so when we left the ship in Seattle we took another 2-1/2 months travelling through the USA an Canada.
It is a pity that I have to be so negative, but for the price we paid you can expect more.
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Facilities and Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Arrogance of customers service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Holland America Line Cruise
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..."
- "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..."
- "The Journey Begins! My last cruise on Royal Caribbean was approximately 10 years ago. I had the pleasure of sailing on Serenade of the Seas in an Owners Suite...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."