1.6
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

On April 6 I took a 15 day cruise down thru the Panama Canal.When I got on the ship, my bag was delayed by the airline and was to be shipped to the first port of the trip 2 days into the trip.

I had to go 2 days in the same clothes. when we got to the port, no one picked up or delivered the bag. I was then told I could not get the bag and it would be waiting for me at the end of the trip in Fort Lauderdale. I was to go 15 days with only the clothes I had .

The shop had no clothes in my size. The staff was no help, blaming everyone , the airline, and me for the bag not being delivered. I exited the ship at the second port and made my way back home after 5 days of a 15 day trip. I have been on other cruises but this was by far the worst customer service I have seen anywhere.

I am out of $5,217 for a trip to ***, complete with all the frustration and anger that an experience like this gives you.My advice, look at other cruise lines to cruise.

Review about: Holland America Line Customer Care.

I liked: Dining and food service staff.

Had an Experience with Holland America Line?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1348073

TERRIBLE customer service. Please use a different company. Impossible to get hold of anyone and they are rude