Featured Not resolved
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking.The at that time I already could see the city of Victoria where we had plans to go see the Butchart Garden and Butterfly Garden.The ocean was calm with a slight breeze.

Then, in about 30 minutes we cruised right by the dock and on our port side was another cruise ship - The Crown Princess, pointed inward towards the dock.Minutes later, we got an anouncement that we would not be docking due to "high winds last night".Instantly, the Crown Princess went and docked in minutes, leaving us stuck on board the Ms/Westerdam from Holland American Cruiseline, wasting a WHOLE DAY of our trip and money.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor custmer service on my complaint ,didnt get what i payed for and damaged property " and wants this business to "i already asked for a price reduction and to refund me on destroyed luggage with no results ,thats why i had poor customer service i feel it stressed out my whole cruise.now i feel like a full refund ,but iam not greedy so i let you purpose a solution" as the author lost $6500. clovis12000 is overall dissatisfied with Holland America Line and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about holland america line 7-day alaskan explorer cruise at Holland America Line was arrogance of customers service, being lied to about docking in vancouver and too much to write here Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Holland America Line.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cruises and Ships category for more informed decision or compare Holland America Line to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Holland America Line?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1202260

You are on a cruise and you are complaining?I am at work while you are on your cruise.

I should be complaining.**rolls eyes***

to Anonymous Ansonia, Connecticut, United States #1204547

She should be complaining she didn't get what she paid for. This site is for complaints not because your jealous cause you weren't on a cruise.

unfairhiringprastices
to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1205279

This person who made the complaint is selfish and self centered.They would rather risk lives and dock on time than wait.

No one is jealous.This person is a spoiled rich brat.

to unfairhiringprastices #1358443

nonsense!Winds from the night before?

In that port?You must be kidding!

to Anonymous #1358442

Go back to work and stop wasting company time - jealous?